His LiFe
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
10:11 PM
What the F....
it's my-way|`
The double F that I got..
Flu and fever...
Like what Faizal told me...
It must have been down to the fact..
that I have been involved a lot with
the grueling trainings week in and out..
Muscle strains due to too much beating can be prone to fever...
If u r saying that I'm training silat once a week...
U're damn wrong...
Being in perguruan, in addition
keeps me busy always with silat every week..
If I were to accept this as the reason... I would be shocked..
Almost all the time when I will fall sick..
It has been due to those mental ..studies stress... overworked mentally too much..
While I'm the type who needs the physical aggression along the way..
to fire myself up all the time...
Road to recovery....
Will the rest/break mean to be the turning point...